Fantasy Farming: Orange Season
Fantasy Farming: Orange Season is a farm-life RPG focused on exploration and character development, with different gameplay mechanics to keep the experience fresh for hundreds of hours.
In this game, you control a young character who just moved to a small town to take care of a farm, where you can grow crops and raise animals. You can also explore a large world filled with forests, mountains, caves, beaches, lakes and deserts. Reach multiple new towns and befriend all of their residents.
- High focus on exploration, with many hand crafted areas (mountains, forests, caves, deserts, lakes and much more).
- Town festivals.
- Raise animals and plant crops on your farm.
- Tame wild animals and bring them to your farm.
- Increase your friendship with the town's villagers by interacting to them and completing quests.
- Farm customization
- Open Code: The whole game code is available with the game, so modders can change anything they want.
- Mod System: Every single detail of the game can be modified by installing mods on them.
- Companion System: You can ask a villager to hang out with you. They will follow you and participate in the things you do.
- Three different towns, with different themes and over 50 villagers in total.
- Several festivals inspired by real life festivities from around the world.
- More than 30 different types of animals.
- Marriage system with over 10 potential spouses.
- Rival Marriage system, without predefined couples.
- Several minigames.
- Share a single farm and inventory across different save files, so you can play around with what-if scenarios.